• Create a header component and a footer component
• Create a file in the app folder called [login to view URL] in the app folder
• Create another .ts (example: [login to view URL]) file in your app folder to hold another class for books that will include the following definition (your choice of file name and class name):
book name / author / genre / year published / picture
• Create a data file (hard-coded) called myBooks.ts. Create data for 4 of your favourite books with the data from the class created (use [login to view URL] in our in-class exercise for reference)
Note: Pictures will need to be included in the images folder created for the default setup. The picture itself can be anything you want.
• Create a component called detail. Create a structure using a grid-area that include a navigation section that goes across the screen with 2 areas (one on the left and one on the right) under the navigation section. One side will hold a picture and the other will hold book details. For Portrait mode, display all sections vertically (Navigation on top of picture on top of book details)
• Be sure to import your book data into the [login to view URL] and setup a variable to hold the data (see [login to view URL] in our in-class project for reference)
• In the [login to view URL], setup a directive (*ngFor) to create 4 buttons for the 4 books in the nav section; be sure to include an index so you can capture which is selected so you can display detail data and the picture from the data file based on the button clicked; also be sure to include a (click) event to call a function to find correct book data.
• Note: Use *ngFor not only with list items (as we did in our in-class exercise) but also with buttons or any other HTML tag (NO hard-coding).
Skills: Angular.js, Mobile App Development, AJAX, Web Development, HTML5
visual studio 2005 create windows mobile project, create banners web project, create module access project, create a beautiful clean and modern logo for a site called growshare, design some business cards for my new youth project, create new logo for hotels, designs for create new website for property, house related websites to get idea to create new website of houses for project, how to create new project in ruby on rails, logo design for a new investment company called phephab, Design a fully Ecommerce website for a new baking business called The Baking Queen ., Create our new logo design for our new website! See the attached image for our old boring logo. The G was a power on/off , Create our new logo design for our new website! See the attached image for our old boring logo., create header for blog, create header for blog, be be used on facebook a….., create header for a blog, Website restyling: create new design for existing, Create new designs for my website and cart, Create New Brand Logo & Product Packaging for So, Create New Brand Logo & Product Packaging for South African Rooibos.
Project ID: #26772369