Measurement and Reporting
This week you will wrap up your learning from this term. You will assume the role of an evaluator for your workplace or one in which you are familiar. You will draft a progress report that includes measures and reports. Your work will describe and assess the plan for the acceptance and use of an evaluation system and/or scorecard. In addition, you will choose an evaluation system that you feel is best suited for the work environment. Your paper will determine the stage of development for the evaluation system and will provide an analysis and recommendation plan for improving the evaluation system within the workplace. In conclusion, summarize how the use of an evaluation is an essential indicator of organizational health.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
· Write at least 4 pages using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
· Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
· Include cover page and reference page.
· At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
· No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
· Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
· Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.